Monday, September 15, 2014

Makeup Tutorial? (and also, lots of selfies)





First of all, sorry for all the selfies guys. I just wanted to show off the makeup and it's kinda hard to do that without my face being the focus of it all. Hah.


Anyways, I was never really into makeup before but after going to beauty school, I'm becoming more and more obsessive with it. It's dangerous I tell ya! But I'm never really one to go extreme with my makeup either- - unless it's for a special occasion of course. And to be honest, I really don't know much about makeup at all. I'm kinda just learning as I go. Trial and error I guess?

When it comes to shopping for new products, the number one thing I ask for is something that won't make me look too cakey or too dramatic. My favorite look is definitely a natural, flawless looking face. The photos above show me wearing a lot more make up than I usually would but I'd like to think it's not too crazy. What do you guys think? Is it natural? Or a bit heavy looking? Vote below and leave me a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Oh, and I'm most definitely NOT the greatest at makeup but if you would like a tutorial on how I achieved this look and the products I used, lemme know :)

What do you think? (you can pick more than one answer)
makeup looks too heavy.
makeup looks natural.
makeup tutorial please!
makeup tutorial wouldn't interest me.
Other
Please Specify:



3 comments:

  1. Makeup tutorial please!!!!!!!! Im also Asian so I would love to know how you do your makeup. I showed my boyfriend your picture to see what he thought of the makeup and lets just say he would love it if I could do makeup like this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Make-up tutorial please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsa you are so pretty, it kills me!! Share the beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)