Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Things that make you feel naked.



Is that a weird title? It kinda is. Parents are reading this and raising an eyebrow or two. Sorry parents.


Anyways, there's a couple of things I absolutely need to have before leaving the house. Otherwise I feel... naked. Naked! Hah. My clothes for one thing obviously. But also my phone, a necklace or some earrings, my eyebrows (yes gotta have those brows on guys), and my watch. I started becoming a watch person a few years ago when my mama let me use hers during a sister trip. And after that I couldn't leave the house without one on. It makes me feel nakey. Ick. Don't like it.

I already have a few watches and today I'm wearing my new watch I got from JORD Wood Watches. They're seriously sooooo gorgeous you guys! And I can't believe I get to own one of these beauties. Jerry was a bit jealous when he saw mine. He's become a watch person too. Maybe one day Jerry ;) I was also genuinely impressed with the craftsmanship and with how sturdy the watch felt. Sometimes you just never know what you're gonna get ya know? I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about what a wood watch was going to be like but they definitely don't disappoint. They'd be an awesome gift for someone special too. Especially if leather or metal watches aren't really your thing. So make sure to check them out okay? Thank you JORD Watches! Absolutely love love love my new arm candy :)













______________________________




______________________________




p.s. jerry took all of these photos. not bad right? and all it took was a little bit of coaching/yelling/100+ retakes of the same pose :)



Wood Watches by JORD

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!!! jerry has definitely got a great coach ;) is there a discount code or something by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to never wear watches but my husband is really into them. He bought me one when we were engaged and I've collected a few since then, and I agree I feel completely lost without one now!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)