Sunday, March 1, 2015

what the blaawwwwwg.

 ^^ bus riding home after a long day at work. it's quite glamorous ^^



i haven't been here in so long! *sad face*
i hope you're all doing well.

there once was a time when i was blogging everyday.
every. single. day.
can you believe it?

the new schedule really knows how to consume me i guess.
it's been really good though!
i love being in the salon and being surrounded by such talented people. 

i also feel like i appreciate my weekends a lot more now.
and also jerry. can't forget him.
he totally supports me even though things have gotten just a bit more hectic around here.
love him and our nap times. 
even if it's just for 15 minutes.





:)
have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)