Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Haroooooo





Okay first of all, suuuuper sorry for neglecting the blogging. Actually, no I'm not because I've been having the time of my life! Sister came into town for Thanksgiving weekend and we really didn't do much but it was still a lot of fun. Also, husband got a week off from work so that's always good. Nothing much has changed I guess. Still on the job hunt with a few hopeful opportunities coming up. 

And hey, did you notice how I totally mismatched by cardi buttons? Third button to second hole. I kinda like it.

Hope you've all been doing amazing!

As for outfit deets, everything is from good ol' Forever 21.
sweater: 1, 2, 3
top: 1, 2, 3


<3




5 comments:

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)