Monday, July 21, 2014

For the home. + a discount code for you.





Okay, can we please talk about these beautiful prints?! When I received the Chanel print from Kelsey M Designs, I was beyond thrilled! Her prints are seriously amazing guys. I'm kinda swooning over her entire shop to be honest. She has everything from fashion prints, to florals, to skylines, and more. They're perfect for adding a little trendy touch to the nursery, bedroom, or even living room. And lucky for you readers, she's also providing a discount code for you to begin decorating your own home too. Use the code "DayLee20" for 20% everything in the shop. You won't regret it I promise! Happy day friends :)


(discount code expires on July 28th at midnight)




1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired!
    Extremely helpful information specifically the final part :) I deal with such info a
    lot. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)