Thursday, December 19, 2013

This is where we're at.




Tanning outside in the yard because I'm too ashamed to show the world my whiteness. Living in Seattle for some time will do that to you I guess. Also, winter break is short and I don't want to spend too much of that time blogging so I'll be having a few really fun guest bloggers for you during the next couple of weeks. You'll love um. I promise.


but if you'd like, you can stay updated with our Japan and Hawaii adventures through my instagram.

see ya there! <3


loving this, and this

8 comments:

  1. Wowww have a nice holiday ;)

    xx
    Laura
    www.pursesandi.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. have so much fun! we just came back from a beach vacation and im so ready to head back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to japan and hawaii again? you lucky butt. take me with you? ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bathing suit is too cute I'm in love with those bottoms! Have fun and be safe while traveling!

    xoxo, KG
    www.thatgirlkg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the sun and have fun! Adore that bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah so jealous! have fun on the beach!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bottom is so pretty. It is on my shopping list for the summer. Hopefully you are having a great time on your vacation. I have found some great bloggers from the guest posts. they are doing a good job by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)