Monday, December 23, 2013

Meet Rachel.

Hey there, Daylee Journal readers! I am Rachel, and I blog about my life and personal style over at Rachel Sayumi. I am so honored to be guest posting on Marsa's blog today! We've hung out a few times, and she is the cutest sweetest Japanese soul sista I ever did meet! I am half Japanese, so I was way ecstatic to meet another Japanese blogger. Also, she has killer style.. Her blog is one of my favorites! :)

Today I want to talk about the importance of having solid booties. I recently got a pair, and I am obsessed with them! I think that if you invest in a quality pair of booties, you can really make them go a long way. On my blog, I like to write about affordable fashion, and making the most of your closet.

The bootie is perfect for this because you can dress it up, or down, making it a really versatile piece of your shoe collection. First off, make sure they are a neutral color. This way, you can wear them with whatever, whenever! Second, make sure they are comfortable. The chunky heel in my booties make them SO easy to wear! I am totally fine walking around in these booties to school, at the mall, to church, wherever. Lastly, don't be afraid to mix and match it into any outfit you may have. As I'll show you, I've worn mine both casual and dressy. I love it when I can wear something multiple times.
 
 
original posts: left, right

original posts: left, right

original posts: left. Right is a future sneak peek.. :)


All these are from the past month and a half! I sure hope my readers aren't getting sick of the booties, hehe. 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope I was able to encourage you to invest in a good pair of booties to wear with many of your outfits! :)

Stop by my blog here to see more of my looks. Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

love this, this and this

5 comments:

  1. The boots are so nice! x
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days ago, I actually pinned the last look on the left! I'm happy to know the origin of the picture :) She's got great style and really knows how to work with those booties.

    -Danielle
    Little Bit of WoWe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! And yes, a good pair of booties is tres important!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a gorgeous style! :)

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)